I am offering another free webinar on clicker use — this one aimed at those who provide faculty professional development.
Register here: http://www.iclicker.com/newsandevents/events/
(You can also see the Fall webinar line-up, which includes many other great speakers)
Teaching Faculty about Effective Use of Clickers
August 09, 2012, 2:00 – 3:00 PM EST
This interactive webinar is geared specifically for those involved in faculty development and support (e.g., instructional technologists, faculty excellence programs, or other faculty professional developers), this webinar will cover best practices in helping faculty in multiple disciplines to use clickers to enhance their teaching.
– What are research-tested strategies for using clickers to effectively help students learn?
– What are common challenges that faculty face when using these strategies, and how do we help them overcome them?
– How do we help faculty in multiple disciplines learn to integrate clicker questions into their teaching?
– How do we help faculty to write effective clicker questions?
– What are good “practice questions” to use with faculty who are learning to use clickers?
It’s been a while since I offered this webinar so I’m thinking of revamping it a little bit for this time around. I’d be happy to know what kinds of questions people have, so that I can make sure the webinar addresses them.
Hope to see you there!